Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Whitlock: It's because Bonds is about to pass Babe

Do with this what you will. I'll be cleaning up the remains from my head explosion.

Do I think some members of Congress are grandstanding? Uh, yeah. That's what members of Congress do; check out "Hardball" some time.

But do I think this has anything to do with freaking Babe Ruth? What the *&#$%@!???

I mean, seriously, I'm from Alabama. I've observed enough racism in my life to sniff it out fairly quickly. To pretend for one second that baseball's steroid scandal has anything to do with race -- going back to Babe Ruth! -- is to create an alternative universe. Whitlock, unsurprisingly, offers absolutely NO evidence to back up his suspicions about Congress' racist motive; he simply ties the fact of Congressional hearings to the fact that Bonds is approaching Babe Ruth, and VOILA! An air-tight case.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Kinda bored,, but looking for information on forex book. Informative blog, good info. Maybe visit my site if you're looking for forex book related material forex book. Have a good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home