Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Mailman on the Prowl

I can't believe I waited until today to share this gem.

Here's an excerpt:

Malone's agent, Dwight Manley, told the Los Angeles Times on Sunday that Malone was asked by Vanessa Bryant, "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?" in reference to Malone wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

"She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.' "


I mean, what can you say about that? The UCR is off the charts here. Before you even get to the priceless quotes, how about the fact that you have an adulterer and alleged rapist publicly taking a teammate to task for making a pass at his wife? I couldn't come up with this stuff if I tried.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger MSR said...

Besides, Karl just trying to get a little nac-nac.

As for Kobe, the jury is in: Guilty of being a little bitch in the first degree.

Did you hear that little egomaniac the other day with his initial comments about the Mailman? He said something to the effect of, "I mean, these other guys have been out here every day working hard for ME" (emphasis mine). He didn't think twice about saying that shit, either. And I, too, used to defend him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home