Monday, November 08, 2004

Secession

I sure wish someone had told me earlier that the South was seceding again. I would have moved down there this summer - although apparently Iowa is also part of the secession (having gone red this time around). Or are we being seceded from? This ignorant, unintelligent voter and confessed "ugly bastard" is confused.

The good part is that since the Blue states are all pacifists, or at least believe that ANY war is the wrong war at the wrong place at the wrong time, we'll win the war without lifting a finger. I call first dibs on pillaging Katha Pollitt and Katrina Vandenheusel's houses. Of course, we can make special stops for both of them on the 2004 incarnation of Sherman's March to the Sea.

Nothing in recent memory has given me as much pure joy as watching the pity party that the Left is holding. Nothing at all. Relish the pain, boys.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Tortfeasor said...

I updated my post below with this article from the Washington Times:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041109-122753-5113r.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home