Wednesday, November 03, 2004

MSR does us proud

Big ups to Sager for working the GOTV today. Groundwork seems to be the big difference maker, especially when you look at Florida - how does Bush turn a 500 vote margin into a 300,000 vote victory? Answer: the work of the foot soldiers, again, like our own MSR. I can only imagine how much fun it is to work for a winning campaign (you will recall, if you've forgotten from the other 5000 times I've bitched about it, that Harkin beat Ganske in 2002).

And like the top dog on LGraham's staff, I'm throwing in a fat hog and watching CBS until they call this baby. For me, watching Dan Rather declare a Bush victory is akin to - well, at this point, nothing I can think of. Perhaps if Alabama and Iowa State were named co-champions and Iowa's program got the death penalty, then maybe. But probably not.

Four more years, boys. . .

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger MSR said...

Thanks for the props, Bo, although I certainly didn't do anything spectacular. I was very encouraged by the response we received, and it seemed to me that BC04 was very well-organized on the ground and there was a lot of energy among the volunteers. Overall, it was a great experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home