Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Re: my post below

Actually, after thinking about it, I'm really mad about that column. If I write a letter expressing my points in the post below would anyone be interested in signing it and e-mailing it in from their account? Obviously, I can't comment on my own, and I won't see my roommates until late tonight. If so, shoot me an e-mail.

Or even better, if you want to write one yourself and send it in, I'd be happy to read it tomorrow and laugh away. Keep me posted. . .


UPDATE: Here's a great Letter to the Editor that does a nice job debunking that Reagan column I linked to below.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Tortfeasor said...

I've got your back, Bo. But I've got too much material -- I may need to hand off the second half to Mitch or the Chairman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home