Friday, September 03, 2004

Michael Moore on the convention

I think we all can agree that Michael Moore is a parasite. What gets me is why USA Today is soliticiting political input from him. Note the title of his column today: "Democrats Need Not Fear." What, exactly, does Michael Moore know about politics? And I don't mean issues, but actual electoral politics? Has he ever worked on a campaign? I mean, it's one thing to have him write about guns or abortion or whatever, because anyone can spend five minutes on Google and have a rudimentary argument ready. But when it gets down to the brass tacks of electoral votes, swing states, internal polling, and so forth, I suspect that Moore is just as clueless as the rest of us. And hell, I worked on a campaign and I still don't know a damn thing about this stuff.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tortfeasor said...

Have you seen "Supersize This"? Me neither. Don't need to--I've seen Michael Moore's fat ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home