Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm confused

Maybe you all can help me out. Can anyone tell me what Ron Reagan Jr.'s claim to fame is? I know he's the son of Reagan Sr., but apart from that, has he worked at think-tanks or done research or anything like that? He's plastered all over MSNBC and I'm honestly confused as to why. I guess the story of a outspoken liberal descending from an old-school conservative is compelling - at least, compelling to some people. Personally, I think he's an ill-informed jackass, but if anyone could give me reason to think otherwise (say, if he has a background in research or journalism or something), I'd like to hear it. I mean, I'll still think he's an ill-informed jackass, but at least I'll understand why he landed a plum job next to Scarborough.

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Tortfeasor said...

His claim to fame is that he has the same name as the former president, and he looks and acts gay. This apparently makes him important.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Tortfeasor said...

And Bo: it's "y'all," not "you all." *!&$%@#$& Yankees.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Tortfeasor said...

Just kidding Bo. I know you're wearing your BAMA t-shirt to class today. Just trying to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home